Fenix PD32 2016 Edition Flashlight
Fenix PD32 2016 Edition Flashlight
Fenix PD32 now with 900 lumens; 5 brightness levels plus strobe and SOS; powered by either one 18650 or two CR123 batteries – batteries available separately (see accessories listed for this flashlight)…..From $61.95
- Output: 900 to 5 lumens
- Battery Type: 18650 (1) or CR123 (2)
- Run Time: 1.92 to 260 hours
- Feature: only 5″ long; 5 brightness levels
BrightGuy offers custom laser engraving on a wide variety of lighting products. Laser engraved flashlights make great corporate or promotional giveaways, and can make any gift unique.
Please allow up to 4 additional business days for processing orders that include laser engraved products. BrightGuy is not responsible for incorrectly entered requests, so please review your entries before submission. Any items with custom laser engraving are final sale – they cannot be returned. Requests that include explicit or objectionable content will not be honored.
Choose from the following fonts:
If you choose to upload a logo, we accept .jpg, .pdf, and .eps files. Vector files will produce the best results. The minimum image resolution is 100 DPI; 300 DPI is preferred. You will be emailed a proof to approve before your order is completed.
If you have any questions concerning our custom laser engraving program, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-881-1908
Please complete the form with as much detail as possible. We will respond to your request with a formal price quote, product information, and shipping quote.
NOTE: Engraving on silver flashlights does not show up well. We recommend choosing a different color.
The Fenix PD32 flashlight is the ultimate all-around flashlight. With a state of the art Cree® XP-L HI LED, the PD32 gives you both up close illumination and a long beam range of 787 feet. The PD32 produces 900 lumens in turbo mode. Need to extend the run time? Just bump the brightness down using the re-designed stainless steel side switch to one of the four other brightness levels. The Fenix PD32 flashlight can be powered by either one rechargeable 18650 battery or two CR123 lithium batteries.
What’s included in the box: Fenix PD32 (900 lumen model), pocket clip, nylon belt holster, wrist lanyard, spare O-ring, spare switch cover
Features of Fenix PD32 flashlight:
• state of the art Cree® XP-L HI white LED
• 5 brightness levels plus disorienting strobe and SOS
Turbo – 900 lumens*, 1.92 hour run time**
High – 400 lumens, 4 hour run time***
Mid – 150 lumens, 10.42 hour run time
Low – 50 lumens, 37.08 hour run time
Eco – 5 lumens, 260 hour run time
Strobe – 900 lumens
SOS – 50 lumens
• maximum beam range of 787 feet (240 meters)
• tactical pushbutton tail switch for momentary on or constant on/off
• stainless steel side switch to select mode
switching sequence – Turbo>>Low>Mid>High>Eco
from on, press and hold side switch for 0.5 seconds for Strobe
from strobe mode, click side switch to cycle between strobe and SOS
press and hold side switch for 0.5 seconds to return to general mode
• intelligent memory circuit; always turns on in the last brightness level used before the flashlight was turned off (excluding strobe & SOS)
• constructed of aircraft grade aluminum with Type III hard-anodized finish
• toughened, ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
• powered by one 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery OR two CR123A primary lithium batteries
• digitally regulated for more constant brightness
• reverse polarity protected
• low voltage indicator:
PD32 will downshift to a lower brightness level until to Eco brightness level.
When this happens at Eco output mode, the flashlight blinks three times every five minutes to remind you to
replace the battery.
• waterproof to IPX-8 standard, not dive rated (submerged in 2 meters of water for 30 minutes)
• measures 5.0″ long x 0.9″ diameter
• weighs 3.3 oz with batteries
• able to tail stand
• compatible with Fenix AER-01 and AER-02 remote pressure switches (sold separately)
• made in China
• limited 1 year warranty through BrightGuy
Note: damage due to battery leakage is not covered under warranty
* Note: Lumen outputs and run times were calculated using a Fenix brand ARB-L2-3400 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
** After running for 3 minutes in Turbo mode, the brightness will automatically drop back to High to prevent overheating.
*** After running for 30 minutes in High mode, he brightness will automatically drop back to Mid to prevent overheating.
|Battery#:||18650 (1) or CR123 (2)|
|Dimensions:||5″ long x 0.9″ diameter|
|Lamp Type:||Cree XP-L HI LED|
|Light Output:||900 to 5 lumens|
|Weight w/batteries:||3.3 oz|
|Run Time:||1.92 to 260 hours|
|Origin:||Made in China|
|Warranty:||Limited 1 year warranty through BrightGuy|
Part Numbers and UPC Codes
P/N: PD32 2016; Fenix PD32 – 900 lumens – SOLD OUT
Docs and Info