Maglite ML300LX D-cell Flashlight
Maglite ML300LX D-cell Flashlight
tactical grip with matte finish – choose 2-cell or 3-cell model; up to 625 lumens and 117 hours of runtime; made in the USA…..$56.95
- Output: 625 to 58 lumens
- Battery Type: D-cell alkaline (2 or 3)
- Run Time: 6.5 to 117 hours
- Feature: tactical grip and matte finish
$56.95 – $59.90
New Maglite ML300LX flashlight with tactical grip and matte finish – choose 2-cell or 3-cell model with up to 625 lumens in high and up to 117 hours of runtime. The “Quick Click” system allows you to easily program your Maglite flashlight with four sets of settings to choose from – General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement or Tactical.
General* – press once for full power, twice for low power, 3 times for eco (super low)
Outdoor – press once for full power, twice for low power, 3 times for strobe (fast flashing)
Law Enforcement – press once for momentary on, twice for full power, 3 times for eco (super low)
Tactical – press once for momentary on, twice for full power, 3 times for strobe (fast flashing)
What you get: includes choice of 2-cell or 3-cell model Maglite ML300LX flashlight (batteries not included)
Features of Maglite ML300LX 2-Cell D and 3-Cell D flashlights:
• tactical grip with stealth matte finish
• choice of 2-cell or 3-cell model:
2 D-cell – 524 lumens at full power
3 D-cell – 625 lumens at full power
• specs for 2-cell model
full power – 524 lumens, 6.5 hour runtime, 366 meter beam range (1,200 feet)
low power – 143 lumens, runs for 20 hours
eco (super low) – 58 lumens, runs for 69 hours
• specs for 3-cell model
full power – 625 lumens, 16 hour runtime, 406 meter beam range, (1,332 feet)
low power – 130 lumens, runs for 77 hours
eco (super low) – 58 lumens, runs for 117 hours
• user configurable switch settings:
General – full power > low power > eco (super low)
Outdoor – full power > low power > strobe (fast flashing)
Law enforcement – momentary on > full power > eco (super low)
Tactical – momentary > full power > strobe (fast flashing)
• multi-mode electronic switch
switch located near head of light
• dimension specs:
2-cell – 9.25″ long x 2.2″ head diameter x 1.5″ body diameter, weighs 20 ounces with batteries
3-cell – 11.75″ long x 2.2″ head diameter x 1.5″ body diameter, weighs 27 ounces with batteries
• powered by D-cell alkaline batteries
Maglite recommends the use of alkaline batteries only in this model
• high quality aluminum construction
• adjustable focus
• O-ring sealed for water resistance
• includes flashlight only (batteries not included)
• limited lifetime warranty through Maglite
• made in the USA
Instructions for changing Function Set:
1. Unscrew the tail cap (you may not have to remove it all the way; you only need to back it out of the barrel enough that the flashlight will not turn on).
2. Pause for 2 seconds.
3. Press the switch button and keep holding it down.
4. While still holding down the switch button, screw the tail cap back in until it is tight.
5. Keep holding down the switch button. Within about 4 seconds the flashlight will start to blink.
6. The number of blinks indicates the new selected Function Set.
7. To choose a new Function Set, release the switch button after the corresponding number of blinks (releasing after 1 blink chooses Function Set #1; releasing after 2 blinks chooses Function Set #2; release after 3 blinks for Function Set #3, and release after 4 blinks to choose Function Set #4.) Your choice of a Function Set remains in effect until you change it by repeating the above process.
|Dimensions:||2-D – 9.25″L / 3-D – 11.75″L|
|Light Output:||625 to 58 lumens|
|Weight w/batteries:||2-D – 20 ounces / 3-D – 27 ounces|
|Run Time:||6.5 to 117 hours|
|Focus Type:||Adjustable Focus|
|Origin:||made in the USA|
|Warranty:||limited lifetime warranty through Maglite|
Part Numbers and UPC Codes
P/N: ML300LX-S2CC6; UPC: 038739502649; Maglite ML300LX tactical grip, matte finish – 2 D-cell Black
P/N: ML300LX-S3CC6; UPC: 038739502977; Maglite ML300LX tactical grip, matte finish – 3 D-cell Black
Docs and Info